Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions: Are You Legion? Competition
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
- Promotion Period: 12:00PM GMT on 21st December 2018 to 11:59PM on 28th February 2019.
- Promoter: Lenovo, Redwood, Chineham Business Park, Crockford Ln, Chineham, Basingstoke RG24 8WQ
- No purchase necessary: The Are You Legion? Competition is available to all users of the www.areyoulegion.co.uk website that meet the eligibility criteria set out in these terms and conditions.
- How to enter: Entrants should visit areyoulegion.co.uk and undertake the Are You Legion? multiple choice questionnaire and complete the competition page entry form. Users will be asked to submit their name and a valid email address. Successfully completed entries will be automatically entered in to the prize draw. You will receive one entry per valid email address.
- Entry requirements: The Are You Legion? Competition is only open to Entrants over the age of 18 at the time the prizes are awarded. Employees of Lenovo and their families, and companies involved in the creation of the Competition and their families are not entitled to enter.
- Selection process: The prize winners will be randomly selected and will be notified if successful after their entry submission has been selected. Valid entries will be verified by an employee of Lenovo within 10 days of submission. An entrant is not a winner of any prize until the entrant’s eligibility has been verified.
- There will be 3 prizes. 3 winners will be randomly awarded one (1) of the following prize bundles:
– 2 x Legion Y730 15 – Black, Lenovo Y Gaming mouse pad, Lenovo Legion M200 RGB Gaming Mouse WW £1207.98
– 1 x Y520T 25 Black desktop, Y25f-10 monitor, Lenovo Y Gaming Mouse Pad & Legion M200 RGB Gaming Mouse WW £1147.97. Prices may fluctuate.
- Lenovo shall not be liable to perform any of its obligations under the Competition or in respect of any prize where unable to do so as a result of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances beyond Lenovo’s reasonable control and whilst Lenovo will offer an alternative prize of equal value Lenovo shall not be liable to provide additional compensation to the winner in such circumstances.
- Notification: Subject to winner’s approval, the winner’s name may be announced on the areyoulegion.co.uk website and Lenovo social media channels. The winner may be requested to participate in Lenovo publicity related to the Competition which may include photographs of the winner being published on the www.areyoulegion.co.uk website and Lenovo social media channels.
- Winners will be contacted using the information provided at the time of entry in order to arrange delivery of the prize. Failure to reply to communication within 48 hours will result in another winner being randomly selected and contacted.
- Eligibility and Disqualification: Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupted entries or entries via any other medium than that described at section 5 will not be accepted. If Lenovo believes that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions then Lenovo will, at its sole discretion, be entitled to withhold the prize and randomly draw another winner.
- All winners must not be under employment of Lenovo during the duration of the competition.
- No exchange: prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternative. However, as stated above, prizes are subject to availability and Lenovo reserves the right to change the prize at any time. All taxes and other expenses arising out of the prize will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
- Entrants must be legally resident in the UK at the time of the Competition in order to receive the prize if successful.
- No correspondence: All decisions regarding the winner and prizes are final. No correspondence will be entered into by Lenovo.
- Liability: Save for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, Lenovo cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by an Entrant as a result of entering the Competition.
- Amendment/cancellation: Lenovo reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and/or to amend, suspend, withdraw or cancel the Competition at any time and without prior notice.
- Governing law: The Prize Draw is governed by English Law and the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any disputes which may arise out of, under or in connection with it.